Probably OT, but I want to share my opinion with you: I think Mandrakesoft
has a bad numbering scheme for releases.
7->7.1->7.2 ok, even if 7.1 could be labeled as 7.0.5, then directly 8.0
while I heard someone in this list saying it was not so better than 7.2 and
that 9 will be the next *really good release* after 7.2. Why dn't call 8
7.5 instead and/or 9 8.5?
Or are you trying to catch Microsoft with 200x? :-))))) You'd catch them
only in 2010!

I think MandrakeSoft should use .5 numbers a bit more.

My 2 cents.

Olaf

<olaf@ kjws.com> for every kind of mail, except spam! :-)