Hi Shane,

You're  sure  you've mapped\opened all the necessary ports for HL\TFC?

By  default  SNF allows any outbound connections, and lets established
connections carry on, but has nothing mapped
for incoming from teh net.

Im  not  sure if this is even close (I built a couple of SNF boxes for
friends),   but   HL  has  been  known  to  be  a  tad  "picky"  (:P)
net-code-wise,  and  it  cant  hurt  opening  the specific ports for a
test...

:)

Dont  know  if  thats any use to you, sorry if you felt I was "talking
down", GL with solving it.

-Andrew