Scott; I haven't seen any of your previous posts to the Mandrake list
regarding SNF - assuming that there were previous posts, but I wanted to
mention that, while SNF is absolutley sweet, it can be a pain if you're
setting it up for a cablemodem. If sent a detailed email recently on this, so
if you are using a cablemodem, and you run into problems, get back to me and
I'l forward the email to you as well. I've eliminated most of the
"Tekno-Babble", and inserted "Plain English" instructions instead.

Lanman