On 6 Sep 2002, at 20:21, ed tharp wrote:

> surely you have had a chance to see the gimp? what part of paintshop pro
> did you like? have you tried evolution for the mail?

See my other replay with regard to Gimp.

No, I haven't tried evolution for mail yet.

Please note, while PSP and Pegasus are Windoze apps they are NOT
out of Redmond, whose stuff I do not wish to associate with ever
again. I just want to see the best features of non-Msft Windoze apps
available for Linux, preferably as ports, otherwise under emulation. .

peregrinf