On Monday 09 Sep 2002 4:23 pm, you wrote:
> On 7 Sep 2002, at 9:58, ed tharp wrote:
> > ehh,, if you use the default kde desktop, on the bottom menu bar, go to
> > the little house that opens your default home folder, click on and open
> > that folder,  under "view" > preview, > images, > you wont be needing
> > that part of PSP. and there are dozens of image programs that load a
> > thousand times faster than gimp to do the less complicated functions
> > like "changing brightness and contrast, resizing, cropping, sharpening
> > and blurring, solarization, posterizing, increasing or decreasing color
> > depth, etc".

My first impression was that it worked on .jpg but not on .bmp.  This,
however, is not so.  Some .jpgs and some .bmps display fine, others don't.  I
wonder if there is a size constraint on what it can handle?  I'll play around
with this when I have a bit of 'spare' :-)

Has anyone else noticied oddities?

Anne