On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:23, Peregrinf wrote:
> On 7 Sep 2002, at 19:53, Michael Adams wrote:
> > I agree, GIMP may not be fully intuitive to a confirmed PSP user. GIMP
> > can do 95%+ of what PSP can, but PSP can only do 80-90% of what GIMP
> > can.
> >
> > --
> > Michael
>
> The fact that Gimp can do more than PSP can do is neither here nor
> there. To be of any use to me it needs to do what I need done. That is
> true of any software, no matter what the purpose or who the user is.
>
> Dennis Fowler

The statement was made to show that GIMP is well worth learning. All the
listed functions are available in GIMP (except perhaps thumbnailing).

BTW i use PSP myself by choice when in windows for editing screen captures.
Perhaps more than a cursory glance at the program is what was required.
Identify what you think it can't do and maybe someone will tell you how it
can.

--
Michael