On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:41:25 +0200 (CEST)
Ralph Slooten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gnome ain't bad ;-) I personally use Fluxbox not really because of
> Gnome itself, but one of the main reasons why I started looking for
> alternatives is because of the way Mandrake is making Gnome totally
> dependant on Natuilus (try uninstalling Nautilus, and rpm tells you it
> has to take down Gnome and all with it too.... all for a bloody
> filemanager).

One more time.
nautilus is a part gnome.
You can not have gnome unless you have nautilus and Mandrake has Nothing
to do with this.

In Gnome2 nautilus is the Only gnome file mgr.
You may use any of the # of others available, but nautilus is the only
one that can control the gnome desktop.

    Charles

It's not enough to be Hungarian; you must have talent too.
                -- Alexander Korda
Charles A Edwards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]