On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, robin wrote:

> Roger Sherman wrote:
>
> >Is there a linux equivalent of this program?
> >
> Not yet, though Scribus looks promising.  A lot depends on why you use
> Quark (I'm guessing here, as I've never used it).  If it's because you
> like frame-based layout, then KWrite is fairly functional in this area.
>  OTOH, if your layout needs are not very complex and you just want to
> produce professional-looking PDF or PostScript files, then I'd give LyX
> a try.
>
> Sir Robin

Heh...well, actually, all I want to do is change my business card around
from time to time. No idea whatsoever about what programs are good for
that; I just know that it was originally done on Quark Express. And that
I'm tired of being a slave to the graphics people at Kinkos! Gah!!!

--

peace,

Rog

 "Come, let me gnaw your fingernails that I may absorb and lose myself
 in the wise and gritty detritus that is you."
http://www.madsci.org/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/~lynn/jardin/SCG

56469198