Over the weekend, I fried a hard drive on the Dell notebook I've been using
as a web and mail server for my DSL line.  Won't tell you the whole long
story, but I've almost got it back to where it was, except that I have a
permissions problem with the directories containing the several web sites.
I have set permissions to 755, with the user and group names set to "user"
and "apache".  These are in user's home directory, "home/user/html/" and I
keep getting an error message when trying to access the sites:

Forbidden

Can anyone offer any suggestions?  I'm stumped.

Andy Miller