Actually, what he is wanting to do is have one directory per domain, not
alias each "site" directory off of a single domain.

In this case, he should have an entry such as:

################# IP-based Virtual Hosts
#<VirtualHost 192.168.2.100>
#User jmdault
#Group jmdault
#DocumentRoot /home/jmdault/public_html
#ServerName test2.com
#Setenv VLOG /home/jmdault/logs
#ErrorLogs /home/jmdault/test2-error_log
#RewriteEngine On
#RewriteOptions inherit
#</VirtualHost>

or possibly:

################# Named VirtualHosts
#NameVirtualHost 111.222.33.44
#<VirtualHost 111.222.33.44>
#ServerName www.domain.tld
#ServerPath /domain
#DocumentRoot /web/domain
#</VirtualHost>

in /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/Vhosts.conf .

Michael

--
Michael Viron
Project Manager / Primary Developer / Manager of Online Operations