This hasn't been trialed but is only a reasoned solution based on my
limited knowledge.  You may wish to wait until you hear further from
other more learned parties.

Try playing with the permissions for your mount point, in particular the
group.  If you want write access for certain select users set up a new
group, i.e. dosusers, and add the people you want in that group.  Then
change the mount point group to dosusers, ie. chgrp dosusers
/mnt/drive-h.  When this is done change the permissions, i.e. chmod 770
/mnt/drive-h.  This should allow root and any members of the dosusers
group to have read/write access to the drive.  You will notice that
world access of any type has been eliminated so that only the select few
will even get near the dos partitions.  I believe the permissions on
your dos mount points as they stand now are probably rwxr_xr_x root
root.

Ken Wilson
First Law of Optimization: The speed of a nonworking program is
irrelevant
(Steve Heller, 'Efficient C/C++ Programming')