On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 20:58, iggy wrote:

> was wondering is anyone knows if anybody knows of a decent file sharing
> program.  have been unsuccessful with anything nutella, win or lin, no
> problems w/ the kazaa network.  is there anybody working on connectivity to
> kazaa?

Well, _the_ Gnutella KDE client is qtella:

http://qtella.sourceforge.net/

You can get an RPM file for 9.0 from:

ftp://plf.zarb.org/cooker

along with a trainload of other applications considered too legally
shaky to be distributed by Mandrakesoft ;)

There is no KaZaa Linux clone that I know of; development of an
"official" one started but, some time ago, it dropped dead ...

Alastair