You can try eDonkey, www.edonkey2000.com

I've tried the GUI on both Mandrake 9 beta 4 and RC-2, and it works
fine. First time connecting is a bit slow though, you may have to add
some servers in the beginning. You can find a list at
www.sharereactor.com. After that, it works fine. eDonkey is especially
usefull for downloading large files, like ISO's or movies or something.

Don't forget to read the info on the eDonkey website about how to get
the GUI connected to the core, you have to set a username and password
for that.

Good luck.

Regards,
Joost