On Thursday 19 September 2002 1:58 pm, Bob Read wrote:
> No, you aren't the only one. It has been happening to me as well.
> I see this one got thru though.
>
> This must be a problem at Mandrake.  I have forwarded one to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and included a backround note.
>
> Maybe someone on this list has a more direct connection?
> Of course I don't know if this one will  get through,
>
> Bob

I think I didn't make myself clear Bob. My messages get to the list most of
the time but I was getting those notices directly from an ISP's (hetnet)
postmaster application in the Netherlands. Someone must have subscribed with
a bogus address or something.

I see it was reported on the cooker list too. Maybe it's handled now since the
last message didn't trigger that stuff.

Thanks.
--
Charlie