Charlie M. wrote:

>I'm getting "Nondeliverable message" notices from:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>every time I send a message to this list. I don't recall ever sending anything
>direct to this person and if they don't choose to read my messages that's
>fine. This seems to say there is no such address though.
>
>Am I the only one this is happening to?
>
>This is all I get back:
>
>------Transcript of session follows -------
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>The system cannot find the path specified.
>
>plus my messages returned as attachments. Both messages from today were posted
>and I don't have a reply to address specified in this mail client so why do I
>get this direct if the message is undeliverable? Shouldn't this be going to
>sympa?

I have had this problem for some time, and it has only ever occured
in regard to newbie listings.Now I subscribe to other lists and messages
to them do not have this problem, I therefore suspect some of these
postfix, sendmail, and spam assassins are working overtime.somewhere.
John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]