On Sun, 12 Sep 1999, Steve Philp wrote:

> Andy Goth wrote:
> >
> > A Netscape bug causes it to try to be black and white when run at 24bpp.
> >
> > Was there a fix for this?  I'd appreciate it.
> >
> > Yes, I used MandrakeUpdate.
>
> Sure, run 32 bpp!  :)
>
> You're right, it's a smart-ass answer, but I haven't figured out how to
> do Netscape+24bpp either.
>
> I think Axalon mentioned that HE had problems with KDE+32bpp, so even
> that's not a real solution.

I run 24bpp i think (yeah you'd think i'd know that but i dont), the only
time i have color problems with it is while useing the FBDev server, the
tool bar goes this funky inverse b&w, but like i said ;) sure does look
neater than the normal ones.

What server and video cards is everybody running?

--
MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
                                        --Axalon