Well, after installing literally hundreds of megs of software on my system, I'm still
not getting anywhere trying to rebuild my fluxbox-0.1.12-1mdk.src.rpm.

I am getting more lines of text scrolling in my terminal, but the final output is
still the same....rpm build errors.

I wonder if someone would tell me how to get the output of my terminal to a file? I
tried adding ">{filename}.txt" after the "rpm --rebuild {filename}.src.rpm" command,
but it doesn't seem to transfer all of the output to the file.

I am going to try a different src rpm, just to see if it is just this flux rpm that
won't build.

I'm still having fun though ;-)

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness."--James
Thurber

Reg. Linux User #278931

Download the FREE Opera browser at www.opera.com/download/

Free OperaMail at http://www.operamail.com/