We SHOULD all complain to AMD, most of the open source people love and
support AMD.

It would be very sad if they turned their back on us now...

If they do, then I might be tempted to swap to a mac platform.

The funny thing is that M$ and the recording/movie companies think that just
stamping out piracy will massively increase their bottom line, but thats
just not true.. I very much doubt that people with 15gigs of MP3's on their
drives would have bought them all if they couldn't have downloaded them..

Ditto with M$, people who use priated copies of office would most likely use
a cheaper office product like OEM lotussuite or something.. (like openoffice
or staroffice now..)

Thats just my impression, but I really think that even if they do stamp out
piracy completely, they will not see their bottom line increase by a
similiar amount...

regards

Franki