-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Colin Jenkins
Sent: Friday, 27 September 2002 7:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re[2]: [newbie] mdk9.0

Hello mudder,

msn> I concur,

msn> I would also bet you burned them too fast. I've done this a time or two
before.
msn> 4x burn is the safest bet. although I have had iso's burned at 6x and
8x
msn> work fine too.

msn> Mudder

   just reburnt at 4x.. still the same...if I use the 'Software Sources
   Manager' to add cd2, it fails with 'can't read media'

--
Best regards,
 Colin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]