On Friday 27 September 2002 04:06 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] scribbled something
about:
> At 10:56 PM 9/26/2002 -0400, you wrote:
> >s wrote:

> >>Well, the packages are fine, I would bet it's your burn.
> >>-s
> >
> >quite correct. you likely burned the images too fast. try burning them at
> >4x and I bet you find that they work falwlessly. You may even be able to
> >get away with burning at 8x, but I wouldn't go any faster then that.
> >
> >Mark
> >

> >Want to buy your Pack or Services from MandrakeSoft?
> >Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
>
> I concur,
>
> I would also bet you burned them too fast. I've done this a time or two
> before. 4x burn is the safest bet. although I have had iso's burned at 6x
> and 8x work fine too.
>
> Mudder

        You've had problems with iso's burned at higher speeds? That must be a
problem with your burner because I've burned a lot of iso's at 12x and have
never had a problem. If the burner can burn at whatever speed, than it should
be able to burn anything at that speed shouldn't it???

-Gary