Hi!

I had no spare CD's, so this is how I installed 9.0:

I have a spare 4 gig partition on which I copied the contents of the iso
files. It is important to have the RPMS, RPMS2 and RPMS3 directory
seperately in the /mandrake directrory. I made the hd.img boot floppy (see
earlyer emails) and rebooted. To my suprise the install started straight
away after choosing the directory of the install partition (Mandrake9 in my
case). There were no errors and the finished system uses that partition as
source.

I didn't have too much time to fool around, but I can't find some packages
that I miss:

fluxbox
koncd
krusader

I tried installing the nvidia rpm's... the whole x was destroyed.... now I
know they were for 8.2 :-(

Then I tried installing krusader from source, but it just doesn't want to
start!!!! What's up with these?????

BAT

---