Thanx for your help. I'll have to take care of that when I can think in a
generally forward direction (too many hours with no sleep and no smokes).

Pan is a newsreader that's yEnc-compliant. It pisses me off that I have yp
update to a yEnc-compliant newsreader because ID10T errors keep uploading
stuff in yEnc code.

Iceburgh69