How do I install  v9.0 on a PC that has WindowsNT on it. I want to blow away the current NT OS.

Also I'm not sure I downloaded the file correctly (everytime I tried to log onto the FTP site I got a screen asking for a username and password; I gave a username and used the "log in as anonymous user" selection); when I was able to connect to a site, I copyed the ISO files and burned them to a CD.

Can I use this CD to boot from or did I have to expand the files first?

HEEEEEELP!

Dre---

Do you Yahoo!?