From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Andre Stevens
Sent: Friday, 4 October 2002 9:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Now That I've D/L'd Linux 9.0...

How do I install  v9.0 on a PC that has WindowsNT on it. I want to blow away the current NT OS.

Also I'm not sure I downloaded the file correctly (everytime I tried to log onto the FTP site I got a screen asking for a username and password; I gave a username and used the "log in as anonymous user" selection); when I was able to connect to a site, I copyed the ISO files and burned them to a CD.

Can I use this CD to boot from or did I have to expand the files first?

HEEEEEELP!

Dre---

Do you Yahoo!?