Go to:
        http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/ftp.php3

Assuming you are using an Athlon or a Pentium, click on Mandrake 9.0/i586 ISO
Image.  Choose a mirror closest to you and then download:
        README
        md5sums.90
        Mandrake90-cd1-inst.i586.iso
        Mandrake90-cd2-ext.i586.iso
        Mandrake90-cd3-i18n.i586.iso

You only really NEED the first iso to get a working GNU/Linux, but I'd highly
encourage you to grab the first two.  If you have high speed internet access,
you might as well grab all three.

When you've downloaded the files, type the following in the directory you
downloaded in:
        md5sum -c md5sums.90

This will take a while to calculate, but it will confirm that the download
occurred successfully.  If you are going to burn these ISO from a
non-GNU/Linux machine, refer the README file for instructions.  I also don't
know how to check the md5sum from a non-GNU/Linux OS.

To burn from GNU/Linux type:
        cdrecord -scanbus

Not which device points to your burner.  In my case it's 1,3,0.  Then use this
information to burn the CD.
        cdrecord -v speed=8 dev=1,3,0 Mandrake90-cd1-inst.i586.iso

Replace the values with your own, of course.