Ahhh, excellent. Thanks Scott.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Scott B
Sent: 06 October 2002 18:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Downloading and installing mandrake

No, the ISO images are a special kind of file.  They contain all of the
data and directory structure needed to write a whole CD.  That's why the
files are usually bigger than a CD will hold. You will need to find
where it says 'create CD from iso image' in your CD burner software and
choose that.  Then it will ask for the image file.  Make sure it is set
to 'iso' then point it to the iso file you downloaded.  After that, the
image file will tell it everything else it needs to do.

Scott B