I have noticed that i cannot play tuxracer because it is so slow, I
found this how-to for AGP Radeon cards:
http://linux.ats.com.pl/radeon_dri_howto.txt

which i tried to follow. (I inserted Load "dri" into the module section
and created a "DRI" section with Mode 0666 in my XF86Config-4)

But after restarting and running glxinfo I find that I still don't have
direct rendering. I am pretty sure I am going to need this If I am going
to be able to play some games. Any ideas? TIA for any help.

Some system info:
ATI radeon is my third videocard (possibly related to problem?)
SIS630e MB w/ integrated agp video (disabled in bios so that other
videocards will work)
S3 trio 1mb videocard is in my first pci slot.
128mb ram (of which mandrake only seems to find 121mb)
running LM 9.0
no xinerama working yet.
no tv-out working yet.

Everything else just works :)