Hello, I have tried every possible thing I can find, read, and install to get
this supported printer working.
The best I have yet to achieve is garbage character printout, and even that
isn't consistent.
I am tired of editing, searching, reading, installing, removing, and looking.
I've had enough of this nonsense.
I am tired of spending countless hours, frustrated that little, just simply
works, and ready to put windows on this @#$% thing just so I can use my
printer. Oh, and my unsupported digital camara ( which is an entirely
different issue ).
Does anyone have, or know of a driver that I can install simply to make this
@#$^ thing operate correctly ?
Because I am at my wits end, and starting to see why Microsoft controls 90+%
of the desktop.
I am running Mandrake 8.2 KDE2 ( Gnome doesn't work either, but Gnome does
operate the cdr, KDE does not, why not ? I know not )