On Sunday 13 October 2002 10:12 am, Smiley wrote:
> Some months ago, Evolution became slower and slower, every time I download
> messages from my accounts, the hard disk start to whirl and even if I
> manage to receive all mails, at the end, the task take 20 times than
> supposed... That's does only happen with Evolution (now 1.0.8, Mandrake
> 8.2, but even before with 1.0.5 on 8.1)... Any hint about what's wrong...?
>
> Smiley

I'm running Mandrake 9 and like Kmail the best.  I think it renders html mail
better than Evolution and is fast.

--

Brian Craft

Registered Linux User # 210286
Linux Registered machine: 97873
Yahoo Instant Messenger ID: bcraft67
ICQ id: 129672292
AIM: linuxgeek67
Linux......the OS of Choice!

"After you install Windows XP, you have the option to create user accounts.
If you create user accounts, by default, they will have an account type of
Administrator with no password." -- Microsoft KnowledgeBase article Q293834