Hello,
        If you are using 8.1, I suggest that you install Red Carpet from the
same site first and use that to install.  I was having a rough time
installing/upgrading Evolution but now that Red Carpet supports 8.1 it
makes the installation a breeze since it handles all of the dependencies
which there are many.

        Good luck,

        Vincent A. Primavera