Hello,

I was just surfing the internet when I got a security alert, stating
that I am broadcasting an IP address and that my PC could be getting
unwanted visitors. I was directed to the following link:

http://images.bonzi.com/fastclick/ia9b2.asp

Is this a clever way to sell some product or is this for real. And if it
is, should I worry being on Linux. I use Mozilla 0.9.8 on Madrake 8.1.

For those who are going to recommend me to upgrade, don't worry. I'm
going to get back to you soon for a full upgrade, questions about
re-partitioning etc...

Regards, Marco