Marco,
        I'm not positive what you saw, but it sounds like you got a pop-up
message from some web site trying to sell you something.  An
advertisement or something.  1) I would not worry about it. 2) I would
turn off pop-up windows.

        In mozilla go to Edit -> Preferences, then under Advanced -> Scipts &
Plugins uncheck the "Open unrequested windows" option.  This will stop
most of the unwanted pop-up windows.

Jim F