H.J.Bathoorn, Friday 25 October 2002 18:29:
> I've got a P133 running Smoothwall very nicely.
> Smoothwall has a GPL download and even if you decide not to install it:
> their docs and faq's are well written and clear.

When a GPL project is forked, it's usually for technical reasons. IP-Cop was
forked from Smoothwall because of the anti-social attitude of the Smoothwall
founder, Richard Morrell. Search Google groups for his name and settle down
for an entertaining, if expletive-laden, read.
Many of us use Linux for moral, as well as technical, reasons. I chose not to
use Smoothwall.
That sounds really uptight and moral. Ah well.

RichardA