On Sun, 3 Nov 2002 14:03:10 +0000
Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am feeling quite proficient now at the kind of adjustments I usually
> have to make to photos, but can't find a distort tool - you know, the
> sort where you can widen the top in relation to the bottom in order to
> correct perspective.  I'm sure it must be there.  Can anyone point me in
> the right direction?
>
> Anne

Anne,

Right next to the crop tool, there's a tool whose icon looks like several
boxes with an arrow pointing to the bottom-right corner. That's a tool for
rotation, sheering, perspective. If you double-click that tool, you'll get
a dialog for options. I think that's what you're looking for.

Todd

--
Todd Slater
The current tune is Keb'Mo' - Come On Back