* Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [021103 08:11]:
> I am feeling quite proficient now at the kind of adjustments I usually have
> to make to photos, but can't find a distort tool - you know, the sort where
> you can widen the top in relation to the bottom in order to correct
> perspective.  I'm sure it must be there.  Can anyone point me in the right
> direction?

Click on the Transform Tool, (when you hover over it, it says
Rotation, Scaling, Shearing, Perspective).  You may need to
double-click to get the Transform Tool dialog box.  Select
Perspective, and click in your photo.

You then see a grid over your image or layer.  You can click and drag
any of the 4 corner squares to adjust the grid to the perspective you
would like.  When you move those, a Perspective Transform dialog box
opens, and you can click Transform to make the transformation.

It will take a little experimentation to get what you want.  Undo
(Ctrl+Z) is your friend  ;-)

--
Jan Wilson, SysAdmin     _/*];          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Corozal Junior College   |  |:'  corozal.com corozal.bz