Gollygee, that worked! Must say, gotta give ya a big "Thanks" for that
one, Mr. Charles - and for all the years I cussed BellSouth...(grin) Now
I feel more at ease with my MDK install - now I just gotta get all my
nifty little tools/utilities and scripts done up in it and I'll be even
happier! (Hated not having pico right off the bat...almost had a heart
attack!)

Peace from Oz!

Stephen

November 3rd 2002
             __    __
            /  \ /| |'-.
           .\__/ || |   |
        _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'
       | /  \__.`=._) (_
       |/ ._/  |"""""""""|
!                s.m.kuhn                !
!  kuhn media australia - kma.0catch.com !
!   Mashed potatoes can be your friend.  !