On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 22:55, Peter Watson wrote:

> > What happens if you use KUSER (sorry, "kuser") to
> > check/add/delete/modify accounts -? Do you get the same errors?
>
> No...  kuser works fine! I guess that is the solution to my problem for the
> future. I wonder if there is something wrong with userdake.
>
> Many Thanks   Pete
> Ardnamurchan  Scotland
> ----

Well, I kinda went that route before - so instead of attempting to
figure out WHY "userdrake" choked and puked, I defaulted to KUSER -
mostly because of it's nice-shiny-cute look (and I used to use x-useradd
and they looked kinda the same)...but it always works for me (so does
adduser from the terminal, but we've grown up and started using GUI's
nowadays)

And who says Australians aren't on top of things! (grin)

--
Fri Nov 15 23:10:00 EST 2002

--------------------------------
|            __    __          |
|           /  \ /| |'-.       |
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |kuhn media australia
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |http://kma.0catch.com
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |stephen kuhn
|      ;"""/ / |         |     |email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     |mobile: 0410-728-389
|      '  `-`' "         "     |linux user:267497

It is far better to be deceived than to be undeceived by those we love.