-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Richard Smith
Sent: Monday, 18 November 2002 3:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] GKRELLM and LM_SENSORS

Pilagá wrote:

>El Dom 17 Nov 2002 18:58, John Richard Smith escribió:
>

>>I just wanted to say that now that I have had time to really use both
>>gkrellm and lm_sensors
>>and mastered how to get the gui display up large enough to display the
>>results to perfection
>>I for one am impressed, and I for one, would like to see both
>>intergrated into MCC.
>>
>>John
>>

>       Hola, John. I have changed gkrellm by ksensors. With ksensors you can dock
in
>KDE panel the sensors that you really need, and you don't need a magnifier
>see what is going there.
>
>       Suerte.

Yes the initial gkreallm gui is so tiny it's unreadable, but in fact it
is fully reconfigurable
to any size and shape you desire . Yes it takes more horsepower to
display gui, but
the ease with which it is possible to cover the changes in resource
usage as different
things happen is very helpful in understanding resource use, and in
adition there is
additional info in the gkreallm gui display than lm_sensors displays on
it's own.

John

--
John Richard Smith