Myers, Dennis R NWO wrote:

http://ksensors.sourceforge.net/
chose the redhat rpm and installed with kpackage. works fine using setup from su.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Franki
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 2:06 AM
To: Newbie
Subject: RE: [newbie] GKRELLM and LM_SENSORS

Where did you guys get ksensors from anyway??

urpmi ksensors didn't work, so i went and got the srpm for the latest at
sourceforge and tried to rebuild it..

got a rpmb directory not found message...

a heads up in the right direction would be great..

rgds

Yep, that worked for me on M9.0,
I chose ksensors-0.7-2cr.i686.rpm
I like it too, though I think there a few more things in gkrellm, but it's nice.I couln't find how to access
ksensors at first a teminal didn't work and the
/usr/bin/ksensors didn't work either , then I
notices a new icon on my task bar.

I also noticed a few more things on
kdemenu-applications-monitoring-kde system monitoring
kdemenu-applications-monitoring-kde system guard

now maybe they were there before and I didn't notice them,
but maybe some of these new sensors programmes put them there.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]