-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Pilagá
Sent: Tuesday, 19 November 2002 8:58 AM
To: Mandrake Linux
Subject: Re: [newbie] GKRELLM and LM_SENSORS

El Lun 18 Nov 2002 07:13, escribieron:
> I also was not able to find a version of ksensors that would cleanly
> install in either M8.2
> or M9.0, where did you get yours.

Where did you guys get ksensors from anyway??

urpmi ksensors didn't work, so i went and got the srpm for the latest at
sourceforge and tried to rebuild it..

got a rpmb directory not found message...

a heads up in the right direction would be great..

rgds

Frank

Hola, Frank y John:

        I d'l ksensors from http://cachalot.ods.org/RPMS/ This is a SuSe 8.0 site,