I can't get my usb cd burner to work (read or write).
It's a Melco-Bufallo J1610U2, and I'm running ML 9.0
on a i586.  The crazy thing is that I installed linux
from this cd burner (made a boot floppy to point to
the cdrw) and now I can't access it.  When I try, I
get this error message: "Unable to enter
file:/mnt/cdrom2. You do not have access rights to
this location." I checked though, and the access
rights are rwx for all users.

Am I missing something really simple?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jeremy