On Friday 22 Nov 2002 10:57 am, Keith Powell wrote:
> On Friday 22 Nov 2002 9:50 am, Anne Wilson wrote:
>
> (Small quote)
>
> > then re-read Mandrake's warnings about supermount and user settings.
>
> Anne, do I take it that somewhere on the Mandrake site are Warnings and
> "Work arounds" regarding problems with 9.0?

No - I mean there may be, but that isn't where I found it.  In the MCC, select
Mount Points, then one of your removeable media devices, options, and there
you will see the option to set or unset 'user' with the warning that I
mentioned.  I guess users who dislike graphical tools may never know this
exists.  I had set 'user' because I had used that in the past.

Anne