Anne Wilson wrote:

As I said recently, when things don't work properly I always wonder if I didn't set it up properly - and it often proves to be the case.

Like many people I was having problems with supermount. Through MCC I checked out all the settings, then re-read Mandrake's warnings about supermount and user settings. In essence, supermount can't work properly if 'user' is in the fstab line. I removed it, and (fingers crossed) everything seems to be working well now.

I wonder if others have found the same?

Anne

Out of interest does your altered supermount work in all respects
with scsi-emulated devices ?

John

--
John Richard Smith