On Friday 22 November 2002 10:58 pm, you wrote:

> Ron,
>
> Did'nt you encounter problems with supermount and installation of games
> under Transgaming WineX?
>
> And do these problems happen with your son's machine?
>

> --LX

Hi Lyvim! Sure did. I had to disable supermount under 8.2 just to get my
games installed. (can't remember exactly which games it was, but it was more
than one). On my sons' computer though - it worked like a charm. Whats the
difference? I don't know...excepting maybe BIOS - motherboard - chipset
versions? (or maybe its because I use SCSI for all my CDs and his is a bog
standard ATAPI IDE CD-ROM) Dunno...

--
                                                                          /\
                                                                 Dark<  >Lord