I somehow have managed to corrupt the descriptor table on my system.
When I try to boot into my system all I get at the boot prompt is LIL-
can anyone here on the list offer a suggestion as to what I need to do in
order to correct this ?
LIL-
    The descriptor table is corrupt. This can either be caused by a
geometry mismatch or by moving /boot/map without running the map
installer.
I am only currently able to use a boot disk to get the system up and
running and would like to repair this problem, rather then have to
reinstall the entire system, any help/suggestions would be greatly
apreciated.
                Thank you,
                        Dave

      David M. Kufta   http://www.slip.n3meq.ampr.org  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      REAL PORTION of Microsoft Windows code:
                while (memory_available)        {
                        eat_major_portion_of_memory (no_real_reason);
                        if (feel_like_it)
                                make_user_THINK (this_is_an_OS);
                        gates_bank_balance++;
                }

My Current Dynamic IP Address Is http://Large increases in cost with questionable
increases in performance can
be tolerated only in race horses and women.
                -- Lord Kalvin