On Sunday 08 December 2002 17:08, Jerry wrote:

> > Look in Mandrake Control Center --> Powercontrol --> Energy

> Thanks for the reply, but I've looked in Mandrake Control Center for
> Powercontrol and Energy on both machines, niether machine has those
> options on it.

Just what I thought. Hmm, I wouldn't know then. I always turn off my
monitors when I don't use'em, so I cannot say if it's the same by me.

The reason I thought it would be so, is that mine's disabled too by
default, so I guessed yours was too, but wanted you to check the
option.

Anyone else?

--
Martin L. Johansen
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)