On Seg 09 Dez 2002 13:18, Martin L. Johansen wrote:

Yep!

It also happens with me!
So far only with mdk8.2 machine! The other one with mdk9.0 hasn't showed that
up!

According to a list member, who advised me on that (Tod? maybe?) It's because
I am always flipping from graphical mode to text to ctrl+alt+f1 and back with
f7!

That happens only after some ""flipping""..... I got used to it! ;-)

rgs,

Ricardo

Linux user # 102240 => Machine # 96125 => Seti@home user
http://counter.li.org/ & Get Counted!