Pilagá wrote:

El Lun 09 Dic 2002 15:32, John Richard Smith escribió:

Something very odd has occured.

Everything I told you above is precisely true, but when I came back to
have another look at the same 3 previously created PDF files , this
time they were all there with some Mb's each of data in each
and now display normally when I leftmouseclick on them in a
viewer.

So I repeated the event again , and again the files are
empty on first visit, but normal on second. Now what
on earth could cause that.

John

Hola, John. If you are trying to look this 'fresh' files from inside Konq, just pres F5 and the info will be updated correctly.

Suerte.

Suerte,

You Johnare dead right, so what is happening then,

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]