Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 11:03, Mark wrote:

I have played around with it and can not seem to get any channels on it. I have tried using using xawtv (no channels found), kwintv and zapper but all fail. I have created a sym link in /dev to video0. It is all plugged in. The card is in my PCI slots and is being recognised.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Mark

Before I decided that a TV card and my workstation DIDN'T work, I had to
muck around endlessly with XAWTV to get it to work - ended up using GTV
instead...that worked...but it's all a matter of "driver" and "character
device"....

Thanks I have it working now I was using the wrong card identifier in my module.conf Now all I need to do is get the FM tuner up and running.

Cheers

Mark