On Sat, 18 Sep 1999, Brett Jones wrote:
> php was not built with support for msql. It should have mysql and
> postgresql from Mandrake. If you need to use msql and you don't want to
> use mysql, recompile php with support for msql.

I've downloaded php-3.0.12 and am trying to install it.

I've expanded the source so it's in /usr/src/php-3.0.12 and am now trying
./configure --with-mysql --with-msql=/usr/local/Hughes --with-apache
--with-pgsql

but it's complaining "Invalid Apache directory - unable to find httpd.h
under" and then whatever directory I tell it. What's the correct Apache
directory?

cheers. James.
--
    James Stewart     |          Britlinks         |  The Phantom Tollbooth
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.britlinks.co.uk | http://www.tollbooth.org

     Sixpence None The Richer UK -- http://www.britlinks.co.uk/sixpence/